- HHS's Office of Inspector General Levies Largest Penalty Under a Corporate Integrity Agreement Against Nation's Biggest Provider of Post-Acute Care
- CNN Op-Ed by Joanne Chiedi:
Americans footing bill for substandard child care
- $3.35 Billion Expected to Return to Taxpayers as a Result of OIG Work in FY 2015 Fiscal Year 2015 Report to Congress Outlines Achievements
- Inspector General Community Accomplishments Will Receive Recognition
- June 18, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- National Medicare Fraud Takedown Results in Charges Against 243 Individuals for Approximately $712 Million in False Billing
- HHS-OIG Fact Sheet
- U.S. Department of Justice Documents
- Video: Daniel R. Levinson's Gives Remarks at Health Care Fraud Takedown Press Conference
- Related Report: Ensuring the Integrity of Medicare Part D (OEI-03-15-00180)
- Related Report: Questionable Billing and Geographic Hotspots Point to Potential Fraud and Abuse in Medicare Part D (OEI-02-15-00190)
- HHS OIG and Industry Leaders Release Joint Guidance for Health Care Boards
- Sandoz to Pay $12.64 Million in CMP Settlement with HHS OIG for Misrepresenting Drug Pricing Data to Medicare
- Council Elects New Chairperson
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.