- July 27, 2016
- First Coast Service Options, Inc., Did Not Claim Some Medicare Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan Costs for Fiscal Years 2006 Through 2009 (A-07-16-00472)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Excellent Home Care Services, LLC (A-02-14-01005)
- Cornerstone Hospital of Southwest Louisiana Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims with Kwashiorkor (A-03-15-00008)
- Advisory Opinion 16-08
- July 25, 2016
- Hospitals Largely Reported Addressing Requirements for EHR Contingency Plans (OEI-01-14-00570)
- Dominican Hospital Reported Overstated Wage Data, Resulting in Medicare Overpayments (A-09-14-02032)
- July 28, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- South Carolina Hospital to Pay $17 Million to Resolve False Claims Act and Stark Law Allegations
- July 27, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Central District of Illinois
- Judge Finds Co-Owner of Chicago Medical Transport Company Guilty of Multi-Million Dollar Fraudulent Billing Scheme
- July 27, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Danbury Physician and Mental Health Practice Pay $36,000 to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- July 27, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- Long Island Dermatologist Settles Claims That He Defrauded Medicare And Medicaid
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).