- August 30, 2016
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List:
5 CIAs Added
- New Exclusions Waiver: Ghabag, Faraj Alhadi, M.D.
- August 23, 2016
- Updated Civil Monetary Penalties and Affirmative Exclusions
- August 22, 2016
- 2016 OIG Guidance on IRO Independence and Objectivity
- August 19, 2016
- Medicare Compliance Review of Home Health VNA for 2011 and 2012 (A-01-13-00518)
- State Governments May Unduly Benefit Financially From Publicly Owned but Privately Operated Entities (A-06-16-08005)
- August 29, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of South Carolina
- Greenville Medical Practice Receives Probationary Sentence and Agrees to Pay $300,000 to the United States
- August 24, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Columbia
- Maryland Woman Sentenced to 12 Months in Prison For Conspiring to Taking Part In Scheme Involving Prescription and Health Care Fraud
- August 23, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware County Podiatrist Pleads Guilty To $5 Million Health Care Fraud
- August 24, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces $2.95 Million Settlement With Hospital Group For Improperly Delaying Repayment Of Medicaid Funds
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).