- April 28, 2017
- Economic Opportunity Commission of Nassau County, Inc., Claimed Some Unallowable Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Act Funds (A-02-15-02009)
- Illinois Made Correct Medicaid Claim Adjustments (A-05-15-00031)
- Medicare Compliance Review of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center for 2013 and 2014 (A-06-16-00005)
- Daniel R. Levinson Keynote Address at the 2017 HCCA Compliance Institute
- April 27, 2017
- Indian Health and Human Services Resources
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- April 27, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Indiana University Health and HealthNet to Pay $18 Million to Resolve Allegations of False Claims
- April 27, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Torrington Woman Sentenced to 21 Months in Federal Prison for Health Care Fraud
- April 27, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Kentucky
- Louisville Based Physician Settles Federal False Claims Act And State Civil Claims
- April 26, 2017; Middle District of Florida
- Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To Conspiracy To Pay Healthcare Kickbacks
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2017 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2017.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.