- February 17, 2017
- Drug-Pricing and Reimbursement Portfolio
- February 16, 2017
- Newark Preschool Council, Inc., Did Not Always Comply With Head Start Requirements (A-02-14-02024)
- February 15, 2017
- New York Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Unallowable Dental Services Billed by a Dentist Based in Westchester County (A-02-13-01033)
- New York Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Unallowable Dental Services Billed by a Dentist Based in Queens (A-02-13-01034)
- February 14, 2017
- Updated Civil Monetary Penalties and Affirmative Exclusions
- February 16, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Oncology Practice, Doctor And Practice Manager Pay $1.7 Million To Resolve Allegations They Billed Medicare For Illegally Imported Drugs
- February 15, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Atlanta-area Dentist Sentenced for nearly $1 Million in Medicaid Fraud
- February 13, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- Former CEO of Nebraska Pharmaceutical Benefits Manager Guilty in Kickback Scheme
- February 10, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Plantation Physician and Physician Practice to Pay $750,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Involving Medically Unnecessary Sinus and Throat Procedures
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2017 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2017.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).