- July 25, 2016
- Hospitals Largely Reported Addressing Requirements for EHR Contingency Plans (OEI-01-14-00570)
- Dominican Hospital Reported Overstated Wage Data, Resulting in Medicare Overpayments (A-09-14-02032)
- July 22, 2016
- Modification of Advisory Opinion 10-12
- July 21, 2016
- Adverse Events in Rehabilitation Hospitals: National Incidence Among Medicare Beneficiaries (OEI-06-14-00110)
- FDA is Issuing More Postmarketing Requirements, but Challenges with Oversight Persist (OEI-01-14-00390)
- July 18, 2016
- Attorney Opening
(Deadline to Apply: August 12, 2016)
- July 22, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Johnson & Johnson Subsidiary Acclarent Inc. Pays Government $18 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- July 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Prefered Imaging, LLC to Pay $3,510,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- July 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Three Individuals Charged in $1 Billion Medicare Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
- July 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Alaska
- Anchorage Resident Indicted for Health Care Fraud Scheme
- July 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Former Acclarent, Inc. Executives Convicted of Crimes Related to the Sale of Medical Devices
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).