- April 21, 2017
- California Incorrectly Claimed Additional Medicaid Funding Authorized Under the Recovery Act When Reclaiming Overpayments Made to Bankrupt or Out-of-Business Providers (A-09-14-02030)
- Florida Did Not Suspend Medicaid Payments to Some Providers That Had Credible Fraud Allegation Cases in Accordance With the Social Security Act (A-04-14-07046)
- Ohio's and Michigan's Sales and Use Taxes on Medicaid Managed Care Organization Services Do Not Meet Broad-Based Requirement (A-03-16-00200)
- April 20, 2017
- New Jersey Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Adult Partial Hospitalization Services That Did Not Comply With Federal and State Requirements (A-02-14-01015)
- April 20, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Missouri
- Owner of Independence Clinic Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud Scheme
- April 20, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of California
- Walgreen Co. Pays $9.86M to Settle Allegations of Improper Medi Cal Billings
- April 20, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Encino Dermatologist Pays Nearly $2.7 Million to Resolve Allegations He Billed Medicare for Unnecessary Mohs Skin Cancer Surgeries
- April 18, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Doctor and His Employee Charged with Illegal Rx Drug Distribution, Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2017 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2017.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.