- August 23, 2016
- Updated Civil Monetary Penalties and Affirmative Exclusions
- August 22, 2016
- 2016 OIG Guidance on IRO Independence and Objectivity
- August 19, 2016
- Medicare Compliance Review of Home Health VNA for 2011 and 2012 (A-01-13-00518)
- State Governments May Unduly Benefit Financially From Publicly Owned but Privately Operated Entities (A-06-16-08005)
- Pennsylvania Made Correct Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Payments to Hospitals (A-03-15-00403)
- August 19, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Pasadena Doctor Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison for Falsely Certifying Patients Were Terminally Ill as Part of Healthcare Fraud Scheme
- August 18,2016; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Alabama
- Northwest Alabama Pharmacies Owner Pleads Guilty to Obstructing Medicare Audit
- August 17, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Fort Myers Urologist Agrees To Pay $250,000 For Ordering Unnecessary Medical Tests
- August 17, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Fourth Suboxone Doctor And Office Manager Indicted For Illegally Selling Prescriptions Of Suboxone And Klonopin
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).