- September 30, 2016
- Medicare Improperly Paid Millions of Dollars for Unlawfully Present Beneficiaries for 2013 and 2014 (A-07-15-01159)
- Palmetto Government Benefits Administrator, LLC, Claimed Some Unallowable Medicare Postretirement Benefit Costs for Fiscal Years 2005 Through 2011 (A-07-16-00483)
- CGS Administrators, LLC's Postretirement Benefit Costs for Fiscal Year 2011 Were Reasonable and Allowable (A-07-16-00484)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina Overstated Its Allocable Medicare Postretirement Benefit Costs for Calendar Years 2006 Through 2011 (A-07-16-00485)
- Maryland State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit: 2016 Onsite Review (OEI-07-16-00140)
- September 29, 2016
- Notice: The Simple Extensible Sampling Tool Challenge Requirements and Registration
- September 29, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Sentenced To One Year In Prison For Accepting Thousands Of Dollars In Cash Bribes For Referrals
- September 29, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Louisiana
- Metairie Doctor Indicted for Illegally Dispensing Oxycodone and Threatening to Kill Law Enforcement
- September 28, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Vibra Healthcare to Pay $32.7 Million to Resolve Claims for Medically Unnecessary Services
- September 28, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Former Employee of Rhode Island Pain Clinic Charged in Connection with Fraudulent Billing Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).