Health Care Fraud Self-Disclosure Protocol
Persons who wish to voluntarily disclose self-discovered evidence of potential fraud to OIG may do so under the Health Care Fraud Self-Disclosure Protocol (SDP). Self-disclosure gives persons the opportunity to avoid the costs and disruptions associated with a Government-directed investigation and civil or administrative litigation. All submissions to the SDP must be made using the online submission form button below.
- Health Care Fraud Self-Disclosure Protocol (November 8, 2021)
- List of Recently Settled Provider Self-Disclosures
- Open Letter to Health Care Providers (March 24, 2009)
- Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol Federal Register Notice (October 30, 1998 [63 Fed. Reg. 58,399])
- Open Letter to Health Care Providers (April 15, 2008)
- Open Letter to Health Care Providers (April 24, 2006)