Special Advisory Bulletins
- Updated Special Advisory Bulletin on the Effect of Exclusions From Participation in Federal Health Programs
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Average Manufacturer Price and Average Sales Price Reporting Requirements (PDF)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Patient Assistance Programs for Medicare Part D Enrollees (PDF)
- Text of Letter From Michael O. Leavitt, Secretary of Health and Human Services, to the Honorable Billy Tauzin, President and CEO The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, Concerning Patient Assistance Programs (PDF)
- CMS Perspective on Pharmaceutical Company Patient Assistance Programs (PDF)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Contractual Joint Ventures (PDF)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Offering Gifts and Other Inducements To Beneficiaries (PDF)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Practices of Business Consultants (PDF)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Patient Anti-Dumping Statute (PDF)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: The Effect of Exclusion From Participation in Federal Health Care Programs
- Press Release
- OIG letter regarding hospital-physician incentive plans for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries enrolled in managed care plans
- Gainsharing Arrangements and CMPs for Hospital Payments to Physicians to Reduce or Limit Services to Beneficiaries
- Recent Commentary Distorts HHS IG's Gainsharing Bulletin
- Solicitation of Comments on the OIG/HCFA Special Advisory Bulletin on the Patient Anti-Dumping Statute
Adobe® Acrobat® is required to read PDF files.
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.