With about 1,600 people dedicated to combating fraud, waste, and abuse in Medicare, Medicaid, and more than 100 other HHS programs, there is a lot of government oversight going on at OIG. This section features several resources to help you keep track of all the latest developments, including:
- What's New: See all recent material added to the website, including the latest reports, advisory opinions, enforcement actions, and other OIG news, in one easy-to-access spot.
- News Releases & Articles: Check on the latest announcements and information from OIG.
- Media Materials: Read additional content for the news media.
- Testimony: Find testimony from OIG officials who appeared before a congressional committee.
- Podcasts: Listen to OIG staff talk about the latest reports, enforcement actions, events, and other OIG activities.
- Videos: See the latest videos about OIG initiatives, reports, arrests, enforcement actions, and more.
- Eye on Oversight: Watch a video series featuring top areas of interest for OIG.