LEIE Downloadable Databases
Current Record Layout
Looking for Monthly Supplements?
The latest supplement downloads are now located together with the supplement archive.
View Monthly Supplements
Save the desired file to your computer. You may open the file in a database program such as Microsoft Access, a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or whichever software you use per normal. Refer to your software's help file for instructions on using the files. If your software is custom-built, please refer to your IT administrators for assistance.
- How to Download the CSV File
- Right-click the file link.
- If you use Internet Explorer: choose "Save target as..."
- If you use Firefox: choose "Save link as..."
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
- About the Updated LEIE
- The updated LEIE is a complete database containing all exclusions currently in effect.
- Individuals and entities who have been reinstated are not included in this file.
- This file is replaced with an updated version each month.
- This file is complete and should not be used in conjunction with the monthly exclusion and reinstatement supplements.
- Profile Updates
- This file contains changes made to the excluded individual or entity's profile, such as a change of address, etc.
- This file should NOT be used to verify exclusion.
- Record Layout
- This document shows the different fields contained within the LEIE Downloadable Database and how many characters are in each field.