- March 28, 2017
- Medicare Compliance Review of Jackson-Madison County General Hospital for Claims Paid From June 1, 2013, Through May 31, 2015 (A-04-15-04042)
- March 27, 2017
- Measuring Compliance Program Effectiveness: A Resource Guide
- March 24, 2017
- Mildmay Uganda Did Not Always Manage the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Funds in Accordance With Award Requirements (A-04-15-04039)
- Missouri Properly Verified Correction of Deficiencies Identified During Surveys of Nursing Homes (A-07-16-03217)
- March 22, 2017
- Strength in Diversity: Women at OIG
- Mississippi Claimed Millions in Unallowable School-Based Medicaid Administrative Costs (A-04-15-00103)
- March 24, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Federal Jury Convicts Doctor of $40 Million Medicare Fraud
- March 23, 2017; U.S. Department of Justice
- Miami-Based Physician Charged for Role in Pain Pill Diversion and Medicare Fraud Scheme
- March 23, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Alabama
- NW Alabama Pharmacies Owner Sentenced to Six Month's Home Confinement for Obstructing Medicare Audit; Ordered to Pay $2.5 million Fine
- March 23, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Wisconsin
- Osceola Nutritional Supplement Provider & CEO Sentenced
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2017 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2017.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).