- September 23, 2016
- Escalating Medicare Billing for Ventilators Raises Concerns (OEI-12-15-00370)
- Advisory Opinion 16-09 (regarding a proposal to install a computerized point-of-care vaccine storage and dispensing system in physicians' offices for the physicians' use)
- Most Wanted Fugitive: Luis Emelio Deleon
- September 22, 2016
- Washington State Made Incorrect Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Payments to Hospitals (A-09-16-02015)
- Idaho Claimed Federal Medicaid Reimbursement for Inpatient Hospital Services Related to Treating Provider-Preventable Conditions (A-09-15-02013)
- September 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Winchester Therapist Agrees to Pay $110,000 to Resolve False Medicare Billing Allegations
- September 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Five Defendants Face Federal Charges in Pain Management Clinic Kickback Scheme
- September 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Settles Health Care Fraud Action Involving Doctor Who Prescribed Unnecessary Opioid Prescriptions
- September 20, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Final Defendants in Multi-Million Dollar Health Care Fraud and Money Laundering Case Sentenced to Federal Prison Terms
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).