- February 24, 2017
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List:
1 CIA Added
- February 23, 2017
- New Jersey Claimed Some Unallowable Costs Under a Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Act Grant (A-02-15-02005)
- February 17, 2017
- Drug-Pricing and Reimbursement Portfolio
- February 16, 2017
- Newark Preschool Council, Inc., Did Not Always Comply With Head Start Requirements (A-02-14-02024)
- February 15, 2017
- New York Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Unallowable Dental Services Billed by a Dentist Based in Westchester County (A-02-13-01033)
- Owner Of Durable Medical Equipment Company And Three Physicians Charged With Health Care Fraud And Aggravated Identity Theft
- February 23, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Doctor Pleads Guilty To Selling Prescriptions Of Suboxone And Klonopin
- February 22, 2017; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Virginia
- Bristol, Virginia Woman Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Healthcare Fraud
- February 16, 2017; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Oncology Practice, Doctor And Practice Manager Pay $1.7 Million To Resolve Allegations They Billed Medicare For Illegally Imported Drugs
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2017 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2017.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).