- July 22, 2016
- Modification of Advisory Opinion 10-12
- July 21, 2016
- Adverse Events in Rehabilitation Hospitals: National Incidence Among Medicare Beneficiaries (OEI-06-14-00110)
- FDA is Issuing More Postmarketing Requirements, but Challenges with Oversight Persist (OEI-01-14-00390)
- July 18, 2016
- Attorney Opening
(Deadline to Apply: August 12, 2016)
- July 15, 2016
- Medicare Compliance Review of Houston Methodist Hospital for 2012 and 2013 (A-06-14-00074)
- July 14, 2016
- Massachusetts Did Not Comply With Federal and State Requirements for Critical Incidents Involving Developmentally Disabled Medicaid Beneficiaries (A-01-14-00008)
- July 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Three Individuals Charged in $1 Billion Medicare Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
- July 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Alaska
- Anchorage Resident Indicted for Health Care Fraud Scheme
- July 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Former Acclarent, Inc. Executives Convicted of Crimes Related to the Sale of Medical Devices
- July 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Louisiana
- Two Nurses Plead Guilty to Health Care Fraud
- July 19, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Jury Convicts Houston Registered Nurse in $8 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- July 19, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- Doctor Heads to Prison for Home Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).