Fiscal Year 2015 HHS OIG Work Plan
The HHS Office of Inspector General (OIG) Work Plan for Fiscal Year 2015 summarizes new and ongoing reviews and activities that OIG plans to pursue with respect to HHS programs and operations during the current fiscal year and beyond. The Work Plan describes the primary objectives and provides for each review its internal identification code and the year in which we expect one or more reports to be issued as a result of the review. When reports are issued, they are posted to OIG's website. OIG's email list subscribers automatically receive notification when new reports are posted to the website.
- Part I: Medicare Part A & Part B
- Part II: Medicare Part C & Part D
- Part III: Medicaid Reviews
- Part IV: Legal/Investigative Activities
- Part V: Public Health Reviews
- Part VI: Human Services Reviews
- Part VII: Other HHS-Related Reviews
- Appendix A: Affordable Care Act Reviews
- Appendix B: Recovery Act Reviews
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
OIG planned projects.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.