Fiscal Year 2011 HHS OIG Work Plan
The Office of Inspector General Work Plan for Fiscal Year 2011 provides brief descriptions of activities that OIG plans to initiate or continue with respect to HHS programs and operations in fiscal year 2011. For each review, the Work Plan describes the subject, primary objective, and criteria related to the topic. The Work Plan also provides for each review its internal identification code, the year in which we expect one or more reports to be issued as a result of the review, and indicates whether the work was in progress at the start of the fiscal year or will be a new start during the year. It is possible that projected issue dates for specific reports may change based on workloads and new priorities. When reports are issued, they are posted to OIG's website. OIG's email list subscribers automatically receive notification when new reports are posted to the website.
Individual Work Plan Sections
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Introductory Message (PDF)
- Medicare Part A and Part B (PDF)
- Medicare Part C and Part D (PDF)
- Medicaid Reviews (PDF)
- Medicare/Medicaid Legal and Investigative Activities (PDF)
- Public Health Reviews (PDF)
- Human Services Reviews (PDF)
- Departmentwide Issues (PDF)
- Recovery Act Reviews (PDF)
- Acronyms and Abbreviations (PDF)
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.