Archives - Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Incurred Cost Audit James Bell Associates, Inc. SubstanceAbuse and Mental Health Services Administration's Grant SM52395 (A-03-03-03301)
- Audit of Substance Abuse and Mental Health ServicesAdministration's Grant Number SMX060048J Awarded to the Washington State Department of Socialand Health Services (A-10-03-01001)
- Audit of National Association of Families and Addiction Research Education (NAFARE) Chicago, Illinois - Contract No. 277-94-3009 and Grant No. UHSP08041, (A-05-01-00040)
- Reporting Abuses of Persons with Disabilities (A-01-00-02502)
- Review of the Center for Mental Health Services' Mental Health Clinical Training Program and Payback Requirements (A-15-97-80001)
- Recipient Capability Audit at National Empowerment Center, Inc. (A-01-98-01502)
- Review of Selected Financial Management Practices and Internal Controls of the Pennsylvania Protection and Advocacy, Incorporated (PP&A), Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (A-03-97-00516)
- Review of the Community Legal Aid Society, Incorporated, Wilmington, Delaware (A-03-97-00514)
- Review of the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant Program Administered by the Minnesota Department of Human Services (A-05-97-00037)
- Review of Maryland Disability Law Center, Baltimore, Maryland (A-03-97-00515)
- Audit of the Community Mental Health Centers Construction Grant Program - Phase I (A-05-91-00050)
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2017 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2017.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.