Archives - Safe Harbor Regulations
Adobe® Acrobat® is required to read PDF files.
- Proposed Rule: Safe Harbor Under the Anti-Kickback Statute for the Waiver of Medicare SELECT Beneficiary Coinsurance and Deductible Amounts (67 FR 60202) (PDF)
- Solicitation of New Safe Harbors under the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Special Fraud Alerts (PDF)
- Final Rule:Federal Health Care Programs, Fraud and Abuse, Statutory Exception to the Anti-Kickback Statute for Shared Risk Arrangements (PDF)
- Final Rule: Clarification of the Initial OIG Safe Harbor Provisions and Establishment of Additional Safe Harbor Provisions under the Anti-Kickback Statute (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: Federal Anti-kickback Law and Regulatory Safe Harbors
- Press Release: Inspector General Announces Eight New Anti-kickback Statute Safe Harbors
- Final Rule: Safe Harbors for Protecting Health Plans (61 FR 2122) (PDF): Revised final rule addressing the three managed care safe harbors originally promulgated in the 11/05/92 interim final rule. Revised final rule addressing the three managed care safe harbors originally promulgated in the 11/05/92 interim final rule.
- Safe Harbor Anti-Kickback Provisions (59 FR 37202) (PDF): Proposed clarifications to the original safe harbor provisions published on 07/29/91.
- Proposed Rule: Additional Safe Harbors Provisions Under the Anti-Kickback Statute (58 FR 49008): Proposed rule designed to incorporate seven additional safe harbor provisions.
- Interim Final Rule: Safe Harbor for Protecting Health Plans (57 FR 52723): Sets forth three new safe harbors addressing managed care plans through interim final rulemaking.
- Final Rule: OIG Anti-Kickback Provisions (56 FR 35952): Final rulemaking promulgating the 10 original safe harbor provisions.
- Proposed Rule: OIG Anti-Kickback Provisions (54 FR 3088): Proposed original 10 safe harbor provisions.
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.