- August 20, 2014
- Video: Report Fraud:
HHS-OIG Hotline Operations
- Questionable Billing for Medicaid Pediatric Dental Services in Louisiana (OEI-02-14-00120)
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Dispute Resolution Could Be Improved (OEI-05-11-00580)
- August 19, 2014
- Community Health Systems, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- August 18, 2014
- Podcast: Compliance with Federal Regulations for Reporting Allegations of Abuse or Neglect
- Nursing Facilities' Compliance with Federal Regulations for Reporting Allegations of Abuse or Neglect (OEI-07-13-00010)
- August 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Leader of $20 Million Fraud Scheme Involving Bogus Prescriptions for Expensive Anti-Psychotics Sentenced to 8 Years in Federal Prison
- August 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Arizona
- Carondelet Health Network to pay $35 Million to Resolve False Claims Allegations Involving St. Joseph's And St. Mary's Hospitals in Tucson
- August 14, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of New York
- New York Heart Center to Pay More Than $1.33 Million to Settle Allegations of False Claims Act and Stark Law Violations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).