Learn More >>
- August 31, 2015
- Some of New Jersey's Claims for Medicaid Personal Care Services Did Not Comply With Federal and State Requirements (A-02-13-01022)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital for 2012 (A-04-14-04023)
- August 28, 2015
- Ilya Slepak Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- National Government Services Claimed Allowable Administrative Costs for Fiscal Year 2010 and the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2011 under Medicare Contract 00450 (A-05-14-00025)
- National Government Services Claimed Allowable Administrative Costs for Fiscal Year 2010 and the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2011 Under Medicare Contract 00130 (A-05-14-00024)
- August 25, 2015
- Miguel Hernandez and Maria Moreira Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- August 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- West Suburban Dermatologist Sentenced To 7 Years In Federal Prison For Defrauding Medicare And Private Insurers Of $3.7 Million
- August 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- McAllen Area Marketer Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud Scheme
- August 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Michigan
- CEO Of Kentwood Pharmacy, Kim Duron Mulder, Sentenced To Ten Years In Prison For Health Care Fraud
- August 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Owners And Nurses Of Chicago Home-Healthcare Company Among Seven Indicted In Medicare Fraud And Kickback Scheme
- August 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- Four Plead Guilty In Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).