- May 31, 2016
- Semiannual Report to Congress Spring 2016
- Utah Claimed Unallowable Federal Reimbursement for Some Medicaid Physician-Administered Drugs (A-07-14-06057)
- Indiana Made Incorrect Medicaid Payments to Providers for Full Vials of Herceptin (A-05-15-00035)
- May 27, 2016
- New York Implemented Effective Internal Controls Over Hurricane Sandy Social Services Block Grant Funds and Appropriately Budgeted and Claimed Allowable Costs (A-02-14-02009)
- Columbia University Claimed Allowable Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Act Funds (A-02-15-02007)
- May 26, 2016
- Podcast: Licensure Data in Round 2 of the Durable Medical Equipment Competitive Bidding Program
- May 27, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Patient Recruiter Sentenced to 60 Months in Prison for Role in $2.3 Million Miami Medicare Fraud Scheme
- May 27, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Paradigm Spine Agrees to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- May 26, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Medical Doctor Arrested on Federal 'Structuring' Charges for Making Cash Deposits to Avoid Federal Reporting Requirements
- May 26, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Tioga County Physician And Drug Dealer Sentenced For Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).