- February 12, 2016
- Health Research, Inc., Budgeted Costs That Were Appropriate and Claimed Allowable Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Act Funds Under Grant Number 1U01TP000567 (A-02-15-02006)
- Review of Medicare Payments for Laboratory Tests Billed With an AY Modifier by DVA Laboratory Services, Inc. (A-01-14-00508)
- Review of Medicare Payments for Laboratory Tests Billed With an AY Modifier by Total Renal Laboratories, Inc. (A-01-14-00505)
- February 11, 2016
- CAPTURED FUGITIVE:
Manuel Rodriguez Garcia
- February 10, 2016
- Testimony of John Hagg
- February 11, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- United States Announces Approximately $10 Million Settlement With Four Physicians And Two Compounding Pharmacies
- February 11, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Charged With Accepting Thousands Of Dollars In Cash Bribes For Referrals To Lab Companies
- February 11, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Missouri
- Dentist Pleads Guilty to Medicaid Fraud Scheme
- February 11, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- O'Fallon Woman Sentenced for Healthcare Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).