- July 24, 2015
- North Carolina Received Millions in Unallowable Bonus Payments (A-04-14-08035)
- July 23, 2015
- Advisory Opinion 15-09
- July 15, 2015
- The Fraud Prevention System Increased Recovery and Prevention of Improper Medicare Payments, but Updated Procedures Would Improve Reported Savings (A-01-14-00503)
- Washington State Did Not Always Verify Correction of Deficiencies Identified During Surveys of Nursing Homes Participating in Medicare and Medicaid (A-09-13-02039)
- July 14, 2015
- Testimony of Ann Maxwell
- July 13, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of Saint Mary's Health Center for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-14-05065)
- July 23, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Miami-Area Pharmacy Owner Pleads Guilty to Role in $1.8 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Updated Civil Monetary Penalties: False and Fraudulent Claims
- July 22, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison For Taking Bribes As Part Of Test-Referral Scheme With New Jersey Clinical Lab
- July 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Key Member of Scheme that Illegally Sought $20 Million Worth of Expensive Anti-Psychotic Drugs Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison
- July 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Civil Complaint Alleges Fraud By Operators Of Community Mental Health Clinics
- July 16, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Superseding Indictment Adds Charges and Members of the Pagans to Pill Mill Case Against Pennsylvania Doctor
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).