Compliance Resource Material
Adobe® Acrobat® is required to read PDF files.
Health Care Boards
- Handout: A Toolkit for Heath Care Boards
- The Health Care Director's Compliance Duties: A Continued Focus of Attention and Enforcement
- Driving for Quality in Acute Care: A Board of Directors Dashboard -- Government-Industry Roundtable
- Driving for Quality in Long-Term Care: A Board of Directors Dashboard - Government-Industry Roundtable
- Corporate Responsibility and Health Care Quality - A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors
- Continuing the Partnership: A Summary of the Government-Industry Roundtable on the Role of Governance in Compliance Programs
- An Integrated Approach to Corporate Compliance: A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Compliance: A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors
- Expanding Physician Education in Health Care Fraud and Program Integrity
- Building A Partnerhsip for Effective Compliance--A Report on the HCCA - OIG Physician's Roundtable Held July 24, 2000, Philadelphia, PA.
- Building a Partnership for Effective Compliance - A Report on the Government-Industry Roundtable
- OIGNEWS- OIG Issues Guidance on Voluntary Disclosure of Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.