- October 31, 2014
- Medicare Paid for HIV Drugs for Deceased Beneficiaries (OEI-02-11-00172)
- Drug Compendia Publishers Maintain Transparent Processes for Evaluating Anticancer Drug Therapies and Identifying Potential Conflicts (OEI-07-13-00220)
- OIG releases 2015 Work Plan
- October 29, 2014
- Medicare Compliance Review of Methodist Healthcare - Memphis Hospitals for the Period January 1, 2011, Through June 30, 2012 (A-04-13-00093)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Hackensack University Medical Center for the Period April 1, 2011, through September 30, 2012 (A-02-13-01017)
- October 27, 2014
- Uche Chukwudi Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- October 30, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Dignity Health Agrees to Pay $37 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- October 30, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Physician and Others Sentenced in "Pill Mill" Case
- October 30, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Former Northwestern Physician To Pay The United States $475,000 To Settle Cancer Research Grant Fraud Claims
- October 29, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit-Area Home Health Care Assistant Sentenced for Scheme to Bill Medicare Nearly $15 Million for Services Never Provided
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).