- May 1, 2015
- Ohio State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit: 2014 Onsite Review (OEI-07-14-00290)
- New Video:$200 Million Fraud Scheme Involving Corrupt Doctors and Kickbacks
- April 29, 2015
- Early Alert: Without Clearer Guidance, Marketplaces Might Use Federal Funding Assistance for Operational Costs When Prohibited by Law (A-01-14-02509)
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia, Inc.
Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- Advisory Opinion 15-05
(regarding the use of a preferred hospital network as part of Medicare Supplemental Health Insurance (Medigap) policies)
- April 27, 2015
- Palmetto Government Benefits Administrator Did Not Always Refer Medicare Cost
Reports and Reconcile Outlier Payments in Jurisdiction 11 (A-07-10-02775)
- April 30, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Miami-Area Physician Sentenced to 60 Months in Prison for Role in $5.5 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- April 30, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Hawthorne Woman Sentenced to 6½ Years in Federal Prison for Running Wheelchair Scam that Cost Medicare Nearly $3.5 Million
- April 30, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Maine Nursing Home Operator to Pay $300,000 to Resolve Allegations Concerning Claims for Rehabilitation Therapy
- April 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Middle
District of Georgia
- Hospital Authority Of Irwin County Resolves False Claims Act Investigation For $520,000
- April 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of
- New Jersey Doctor Sentenced To One Year And One Day In Prison For Taking Bribes In Test-Referral Scheme With New Jersey Clinical Lab
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).