- December 10, 2013
- LEIE Database Updated with November 2013 Exclusions and Reinstatements
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Three New CIAs Added
- Not All Recommended Fraud Safeguards Have Been Implemented in Hospital EHR Technology (OEI-01-11-00570)
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Vincent's Medical Center for Calendar Years 2009 and 2010 (A-04-12-08013)
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Elizabeth's Medical Center for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-01-12-00528)
- The Council on Rural Service Programs, Inc., Claimed Unallowable Head Start Costs (A-05-12-00089)
- December 5, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Texas
- Owner of DTS Medical Supply Company in Devine, TX, And Two Employees Charged In Connection With $3.5 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- December 5, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- 20 Detroit-area Residents Charged in Medicare Fraud Strike Force Takedown for Approximately $34 Million in False Billing
- December 5, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Gastroenterologist Admits Taking Cash Kickbacks for Patient Referrals
- December 5, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney and FBI Assistant Director-In-Charge Announce Health Care Fraud Charges Against Current and Former Russian Diplomats and Their Spouses
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).