- May 24, 2013
- HHS Adopted, Administered, and Generally Followed Classified Information Policies (OEI-07-12-00400)
- Originally and Derivatively Classified Documents Met Most Federal Requirements (OEI-07-12-00401)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Rapid City Regional Hospital for Calendar Years 2010
and 2011 (A-07-12-05033)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Saint Thomas Hospital for Calendar Years 2009 and 2010 (A-04-12-03071)
- May 23, 2013
- Arrested: Child Support Fugitive Joe Romero
- Podcast: Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver Program
- May 22, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Health Care Clinic Director Sentenced in Miami to 111 Months for His Role in $63 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- May 22, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Nevada
- Las Vegas Urology Practice Agrees To Pay U.S. Department Of Justice $1 Million to Settle Civil Health Care Fraud Allegations
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Kansas
- Pharmacist's Plea: Kidney Dialysis Patients Received Misbranded Drugs
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- Personal Assistant and Beneficiary Sentenced for Fraud on the Medicaid Home Services Program
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).