- July 1, 2016
- Massachusetts State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit: 2015 Onsite Review (OEI-07-15-00390)
- Deadbeat Sentenced: Raymond Payne
- June 30, 2016
- Part D Plans Generally Include Drugs Commonly Used by Dual Eligibles: 2016 (OEI-05-16-00090)
- Updated Civil Monetary Penalties and Affirmative Exclusions
- June 29, 2016
- International Institute of Sleep, Inc., Billed Medicare for Unallowable Sleep Study Services (A-04-14-07052)
- A South Texas Physical Therapist Claimed Unallowable Medicare Part B Reimbursement for Outpatient Physical Therapy Services (A-06-14-00064)
- June 30, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Florida Cardiologist and His Practice Pay Millions and Agree to Three Years of Exclusion to Resolve Alleged False Billings for Unnecessary Procedures and Illegal Kickbacks
- June 30, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of California
- El Dorado County Health Care Provider Agrees to Pay $5.5m to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- June 30, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Doctor Pleads Guilty In Connection With Test Referral Scheme With New Jersey Clinical Lab
- June 30, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Kentucky
- McCracken County, Kentucky, Physician Guilty Of Fraudulent Possession Of A Controlled Substance, Wire Fraud And Making False Statements Related To Health Care Matters
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).