Recovery Act Oversight Monthly Reports
- Recovery Act Funds Used: $538,484
- Non Recovery Act Funds Used on Recovery Act Activities: $1,457,656
Other Types Of Significant Activities
(Completed/On-Going During Reporting Month)
- OIG auditors met with Arkansas Legislative Auditor on June 2 to discuss planned ARRA work, including audits related to Medicaid pharmacy claims and the State's Medicaid Program Integrity Unit.
- OIG senior executive attended a June 4 Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum on the Recovery Act in Los Angeles and made presentation on OIG Recovery Act activities.
- OIG auditors met with Texas State Auditor on June 4 to discuss ARRA work, including current and planned audits of Health IT, Head Start, and Medicaid.
- OIG made a presentation on June 18, 2009 to the National Association of State Auditors (NASA) on "The Impact of ARRA on Single Audits" at the NASA annual meeting in Savannah, Ga.
- OIG made a presentation on June 24 regarding the effect of ARRA on single audits at an Association of Government Accountants annual conference in New Orleans.
- OIG participated in a June 25 webcast moderated by the Governmental Audit Quality Center entitled, "The Recovery Act and Its Potential Impact on 2009 Single Audits."
- OIG auditors convened a meeting in Washington, DC, on June 30 with Department of Energy audit officials regarding collaborative ARRA audit efforts for community action agencies.
- OIG and the Rockville Human Resource Center entered into an MOU for the purpose of providing human resource services to support Recovery Act hiring.
View Source File (XLS)
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.