Administration on Aging (AoA)
- Administration on Aging's Resolution of Audit Recommendations (A-07-06-03084)
- States' Use of Voluntary Contributions Under Title III of the Older Americans Act (A-12-00-00002)
- Safeguarding Long Term Care Residents (A-12-97-00003)
- Review of Elder Abuse Identification, Investigation and Resolution Procedures for Illinois Long-Term Care Facilities, Illinois Department on Aging, Illinois Department of Public Health (A-05-97-00010)
- State of Maryland's Ombudsman Program for Processing Elder Abuse and Neglect Complaints and Accuracy of Geriatric Nurse Aid Registry (A-12-96-00016)
- Coordination of Specialized Transportation Service (A-05-95-00023)
- Administration on Aging Nutrition Program for the Elderly Use of United States Department of Agriculture Commodities(A-01-93-02510)
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.