Fiscal Year 2012 HHS OIG Work Plan
The HHS Office of Inspector General (OIG) Work Plan for Fiscal Year 2012 provides brief descriptions of activities that OIG plans to initiate or continue with respect to HHS programs and operations in fiscal year 2012. The Work Plan describes the primary objectives and provides for each review its internal identification code, the year in which we expect one or more reports to be issued as a result of the review, and indicates whether the work was in progress at the start of the fiscal year or will be a new start during the year. When reports are issued, they are posted to OIG's website. OIG's email list subscribers automatically receive notification when new reports are posted to the website.
Adobe® Acrobat® is required to read PDF files.
Download the 2012 Work Plan as a single document
- Introductory Message
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Medicare Part A & Part B
- Part II: Medicare Part C & Part D
- Part III: Medicaid Reviews
- Part IV: Legal/Investigative Activities
- Part V: Public Health Reviews
- Part VI: Human Services Reviews
- Part VII: Other HHS-Related Reviews
- Appendix A: Affordable Care Act Reviews
- Appendix B: Recovery Act Reviews
- Appendix C: Acronyms & Abbreviations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.