Learn More >>
- August 28, 2015
- Ilya Slepak Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- National Government Services Claimed Allowable Administrative Costs for Fiscal Year 2010 and the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2011 under Medicare Contract 00450 (A-05-14-00025)
- National Government Services Claimed Allowable Administrative Costs for Fiscal Year 2010 and the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2011 Under Medicare Contract 00130 (A-05-14-00024)
- August 25, 2015
- Miguel Hernandez and Maria Moreira Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- August 24, 2015
- Community of Hope Generally Complied With the Requirements of a Capital Development Grant Funded Under the Affordable Care Act (A-03-14-03304)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Saint Luke's Hospital of Chesterfield for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-14-05063)
- August 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Owners And Nurses Of Chicago Home-Healthcare Company Among Seven Indicted In Medicare Fraud And Kickback Scheme
- August 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- Four Plead Guilty In Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
- August 25, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Medical Director and Three Therapists Convicted in $63 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- August 25, 2015; Southern District of New York
- Former Owner And Operator Of NYC Health Clinics Sentenced In Manhattan Federal Court For $30 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).