- July 23, 2014
- Security Controls Over the Implementation of Personal Identity Verification Cards (PIV) at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Were Inadequate Due to Lack of Some Essential Information Security Requirements (A-18-12-30410)
- July 22, 2014
- The Rhode Island Medicaid Program Could Lower Payments for Selected Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies (A-01-13-00006)
- Limitations in Manufacturer Reporting of Average Sales Price Data for Part B Drugs (OEI-12-13-00040)
- July 16, 2014
- Testimony of Kay Daly, Assistant Inspector General, Office of Audit Services and Joyce Greenleaf, Regional Inspector General, Office of Evaluation and Inspections
- July 15, 2014
- Mathematical Statistician Opening In Washington, D.C.
- New York Claimed Nonhospital-Based Continuing Day Treatment Services That Were Not in Compliance With Federal and State Requirements (A-02-12-01011)
- July 22, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Pennsylvania
- $343,000 Settlement with American International Biotechnology, LLC Resolves False Claims Act Allegations
- July 22, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Owner of Allergy Lab Pleads Guilty to Faking Allergy Test Results
- July 21, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Alabama Hospital System and Physician Group Agree to Pay $24.5 Million to Settle Lawsuit Alleging False Claims for Illegal Medicare Referrals
- July 21, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Kansas
- Wichita Chiropractor Pleads Guilty In Health Care Fraud Case
- July 21, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of West Virginia
- Former West Virginia DHHR Employee Pleads Guilty To Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).