- November 28, 2014
- CGS Administrators, LLC, Claimed Some Unallowable Medicare Excess Plan Costs for Fiscal Year 2011 (A-07-14-00448)
- Highmark Medicare Services, Inc., Claimed Some Unallowable Medicare Postretirement Benefit Costs for Fiscal Years 2003 Through 2009 (A-07-14-00438)
- Nebraska Incorrectly Claimed Federal Reimbursement for Inpatient Claims With Sterilization and Delivery Procedures for the Period April 1, 2011, Through December 31, 2013 (A-07-14-01136)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Avera McKennan Hospital for 2010 and 2011 (A-07-13-05044)
- November 26, 2014
- CAPTURED: Luis Marin
- Medicare Market Shares of Mail Order Diabetes Test Strips 3 Months After the Start of the National Mail Order Program (OEI-04-13-00682)
- November 26, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Montana
- Rexford Respiratory Therapist Sentenced To 12 Months And One Day For $1.4 Million Medicaid Fraud And $200,000 Tax Fraud
- November 26, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Miami Home Health Agency Owner and Operator Pleads Guilty for Role in Multiple Medicare Fraud Schemes
- November 25, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- United States Files False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Las Vegas Hospice and Related Entities for Billing Medicare and Medicaid for Ineligible Patients
- November 25, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Former Parkland Hospital Employee Admits Stealing Patient Information to Market his Home Health Agency in Garland, Texas
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).