- May 4, 2016
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List:
2 CIAs Closed
- May 3, 2016
- Advisory Opinion 16-05
- May 2, 2016
- Podcast: April 2016 OIG Monthly Update
- Review of Tufts Medical Center Claims That Included Medical Device Replacements (A-01-15-00503)
- Cornerstone Hospital of Bossier City Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims with Kwashiorkor (A-03-15-00006)
- April 28, 2016
- Podcast: Enhanced Enrollment Screening of Medicare Providers: Early Implementation Results
- May 3, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Virginia
- Alexandria Adult Day Healthcare Center Settles Civil Fraud Allegations
- May 2, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- New Orleans Jury Convicts Company Owner for Directing $3 Million Fraud and Kickback Scheme
- May 2, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Western District of North Carolina
- Hickory, N.C. Physician Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison For Health Care Fraud
- April 29, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Byram Healthcare and Hollister, Inc. to Pay $20 Million to Resolve Kickback Allegations
- April 28, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- California Doctor Pleads Guilty to $2.4 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).