- May 27, 2015
- National Government Services, Inc., Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2007 Through 2009 (A-07-14-00452)
- Cox Medical Center Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-15-00004)
- May 26, 2015
- Century Ambulance Service, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- CMS's Reliance on New York Qualification Requirements Could Not Ensure the Quality of Care Provided to Medicaid Beneficiaries Receiving Home Health Services (A-02-11-01013)
- Some Pennsylvania Family Child Day Care Home Providers Did Not Always Comply With State Health and Safety Requirements (A-03-14-00250)
- May 22, 2015
- Daniel R. Levinson's Keynote Address at the 2015 HCCA Compliance Institute
Podcast | Video
- May 27, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Los Angeles Medical Supply Company Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for $3.3 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- May 26, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Lockport Pharmacist Indicted For Allegedly Falsely Billing $2.4 Million For Prescription Claims
- May 22, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of New York
- Central New York Doctor Sentenced To 18 Months Imprisonment
- May 22, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit-Area Neurosurgeon Admits Causing Serious Bodily Injury to Patients in $11 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- May 21, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Assistant Administrator of Riverside General Hospital Sentenced to 40 Years in Prison for $116 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).