- October 15, 2015
- The Kentucky Marketplace's Internal Controls Were Generally Effective in Ensuring That Individuals Were Enrolled in Qualified Health Plans According to Federal Requirements (A-04-14-08036)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Altru Hospital for 2012 and 2013 (A-07-15-05070)
- CAPTURED: Ubert Guillermo Rodriguez
- October 14, 2015
- Joint Strategic Oversight Plan on U.S. Government Activities: International Ebola Response and Preparedness, October 2015
- October 9, 2015
- LEIE Database Updated with September 2015 Exclusions and Reinstatements
- October 15, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- Brighton Woman Pleads Guilty To Healthcare Fraud Offense
- October 15, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Ohio
- Richmond Heights woman sentenced to eight years in prison for operating an $18 million healthcare fraud scheme
- October 13, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- International Fugitive Arrested for Role in Multi-Million Dollar Health Care Fraud Scheme
- October 13, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Arkansas
- Little Rock Doctor Pleads Guilty To Health Care Fraud Admits To $2.2 Million In Fraudulent Billing
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).