LEIE Downloadable Databases
E-mail me when this page is updated.
Download the LEIE Database
ANNOUNCEMENT: As of the September 2013 update, only the LEIE files containing the NPI, Waiver, and Waiver States fields will be available.
Below files updated: 03-05-2015
Current Monthly Supplements
Current Record Layout
The List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE) and Monthly Supplement files are .dbf files zipped into self-extracting executable (exe) files.
Save this .exe file to your computer, then extract the.dbf file into either a database program such as Microsoft Access or a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel. Please refer to your software's help file for instructions on using .dbf files.
- About the Updated LEIE
- The updated LEIE is a complete database containing all exclusions currently in effect.
- Individuals and entities who have been reinstated are not included in this file.
- This file is replaced with an updated version each month.
- This file is complete and should not be used in conjunction with the monthly exclusion and reinstatement supplements.
- About Monthly Supplements
- The Monthly Supplement file contains only the Reinstatements for one month or the Exclusions for one month, as indicated by the file name.
- Profile Updates
- This file contains changes made to the excluded individual or entity's profile, such as a change of address, etc.
- This file should NOT be used to verify exclusion.
- Record Layout
- This document shows the different fields contained within the LEIE Downloadable Database and how many characters are in each field.
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.