LEIE Downloadable Databases
E-mail me when this page is updated.
Download the LEIE Database
Reminder: In February, we will be posting ONLY the CSV file. See below for more information.
Current Monthly Supplements
- 12-2015 Exclusions:
New File Format: CSV
- 12-2015 Reinstatements:
New File Format: CSV
- Monthly Supplement Archive
Current Record Layout
The List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE) and Monthly Supplement files are currently DBF files compressed into self-extracting executable (EXE) files and ZIP files. The LEIE and supplement files will be transitioned to comma-separated value (CSV) format. All 3 file types will be available until February 2016. Beginning in February 2016, the files will be CSV only.
Save the desired file type to your computer. If you have chosen DBF, then extract the EXE/ZIP file. You may open the file in a database program such as Microsoft Access, a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or whichever software you use per normal. Refer to your software's help file for instructions on using the files.
- About the Updated LEIE
- The updated LEIE is a complete database containing all exclusions currently in effect.
- Individuals and entities who have been reinstated are not included in this file.
- This file is replaced with an updated version each month.
- This file is complete and should not be used in conjunction with the monthly exclusion and reinstatement supplements.
- About Monthly Supplements
- The Monthly Supplement file contains only the Reinstatements for one month or the Exclusions for one month, as indicated by the file name.
- Profile Updates
- This file contains changes made to the excluded individual or entity's profile, such as a change of address, etc.
- This file should NOT be used to verify exclusion.
- Record Layout
- This document shows the different fields contained within the LEIE Downloadable Database and how many characters are in each field.
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.