LEIE Downloadable Databases
E-mail me when this page is updated.
Download the LEIE Database
Updated Information (06-10-2016)
This month's LEIE update incorporates the four-digit birth year formatting as part of the CSV file. As a result of our system upgrades, all file types have been updated with the new format. The format is YYYYMMDD (no slashes). Please test the CSV and report any issues to our user experience email. The old file types will still be offered for the July LEIE update and will be discontinued in August.
How to Download the CSV File
- Right-click the file link.
- If you use Internet Explorer: choose "Save target as..."
- If you use Firefox: choose "Save link as..."
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
- You may also see below for more instructions.
OIG has been offering supplemental files in DBF format, contained within self-extracting/compressed files (EXE and ZIP). OIG is in the process of phasing out the DBF file types to offer raw data in comma-separated value (CSV) format. The new CSV format will be replacing the previous formats.
We will eliminate the DBF, EXE, and ZIP files once we have tested the addition of the 4-digit birth year and have provided users with a transition period to work with the file type.
While the DBF files are still available, we strongly recommend downloading the CSV file and testing it in your software environment. Please report any issues to the following email address which has been set up specifically to receive feedback about your experience: email@example.com. Please note that while we are reading these emails to improve our system, we are unable to respond. However, we are posting answers to frequently asked questions.
Current Monthly Supplements
- 05-2016 Exclusions:
New File Format: CSV
- 05-2016 Reinstatements:
New File Format: CSV
- Monthly Supplement Archive
Current Record Layout
Save the desired file type to your computer. You may open the file in a database program such as Microsoft Access, a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or whichever software you use per normal. Refer to your software's help file for instructions on using the files. If your software is custom-built, please refer to your IT administrators for assistance.
- About the Updated LEIE
- The updated LEIE is a complete database containing all exclusions currently in effect.
- Individuals and entities who have been reinstated are not included in this file.
- This file is replaced with an updated version each month.
- This file is complete and should not be used in conjunction with the monthly exclusion and reinstatement supplements.
- About Monthly Supplements
- The Monthly Supplement file contains only the Reinstatements for one month or the Exclusions for one month, as indicated by the file name.
- Profile Updates
- This file contains changes made to the excluded individual or entity's profile, such as a change of address, etc.
- This file should NOT be used to verify exclusion.
- Record Layout
- This document shows the different fields contained within the LEIE Downloadable Database and how many characters are in each field.
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.