- July 25, 2014
- The Medicare Contractor for Jurisdiction 14 Overpaid Providers for Selected Outpatient Drugs (A-01-13-00504)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Good Samaritan Hospital for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-09-13-02008)
- The Medicare Contractor for Jurisdiction 13 Overpaid Providers for Selected Outpatient Drugs (A-02-13-01011)
- July 24, 2014
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: 1 CIA Added
- July 23, 2014
- Security Controls Over the Implementation of Personal Identity Verification Cards (PIV) at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Were Inadequate Due to Lack of Some Essential Information Security Requirements (A-18-12-30410)
- July 22, 2014
- The Rhode Island Medicaid Program Could Lower Payments for Selected Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies (A-01-13-00006)
- July 24, 2014; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Tennessee Senior Living Community Chain Settles Case Involving Allegations of Employing Excluded Individuals
- July 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Doctor Convicted of Health Care Fraud Violations
- July 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Virginia
- Hacker Charged with Breaching Multiple Government Computers and Stealing Thousands of Employee and Financial Records
- July 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of South Dakota
- Four Individuals Sentenced In Federal Program Fraud Case
- July 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Seniors Deceived By Foreign Scammers in Medicare Hoax
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).