- January 29, 2015
- California Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Some Nonemergency Medical Transportation Services That Did Not Comply With Federal and State Requirements (A-09-13-02033)
- January 28, 2015
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Trans-Star Ambulance Service
- January 26, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Vincent Healthcare for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-13-05052)
- The Ethiopian Public Health Institute Did Not Always Manage the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Funds or Meet Program Goals in Accordance With Award Requirements (A-04-13-04017)
- Independent Attestation Review: National Institutes of Health Fiscal Year 2014 Detailed Accounting Submissions and Performance Summary Report for National Drug Control Activities and Accompanying Required Assertions (A-03-15-00352)
- January 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- Doctor from Effingham, Illinois Convicted of Illegal Dispensation of Controlled Substances
- January 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Louisiana
- North Carolina Couple Sentenced to Pay $342,447 in Restitution for Participating in Health Care Kickback Scheme
- January 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Missouri
- Former Waldo Chiropractor Sentenced for $3 Million Medicare Fraud
- January 26, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Kentucky
- Floyd County Ambulance Services Company to Pay U.S. Government $948,000 to Settle False Claims Act Violations
- January 23, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Missouri
- Turkish Man Sentenced for Smuggling Adulturated and Misbranded Cancer Drugs
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).