- July 27, 2015
- Medicare Contractors' Payments to Providers for Hospital Outpatient Dental Services in Jurisdiction K Did Not Comply With Medicare Requirements (A-06-14-00022)
- Hospice of New York, LLC, Improperly Claimed Medicare Reimbursement for Some Hospice Services (A-02-13-01001)
- July 24, 2015
- North Carolina Received Millions in Unallowable Bonus Payments (A-04-14-08035)
- Updated Civil Monetary Penalties: False and Fraudulent Claims
- July 23, 2015
- Advisory Opinion 15-09
- July 15, 2015
- The Fraud Prevention System Increased Recovery and Prevention of Improper Medicare Payments, but Updated Procedures Would Improve Reported Savings (A-01-14-00503)
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Detroit Home Health Care Companies Sentenced to 80 Months in Prison for Role in $12.6 Million Fraud Scheme
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of California
- Stockton Oncologist Pays $736,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- Board Certified Obstetrician And Gynecologist Agrees To Civil Fraud Settlement In Conjunction With Deferred Prosecution In Medicare And Medicaid Fraud Investigation
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Dallas County Woman Admits Defrauding Medicaid
- July 23, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Miami-Area Pharmacy Owner Pleads Guilty to Role in $1.8 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).