- January 30, 2015
- Letter to Office of Management and Budget Director to Meet Requirements of Government Charge Card Abuse Prevention Act of 2012 Regarding Agency Progress Implementing Recommendations on Charge-Card-Related Findings (A-04-14-06175)
- January 29, 2015
- California Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Some Nonemergency Medical Transportation Services That Did Not Comply With Federal and State Requirements (A-09-13-02033)
- January 28, 2015
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Trans-Star Ambulance Service
- January 26, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Vincent Healthcare for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-13-05052)
- The Ethiopian Public Health Institute Did Not Always Manage the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Funds or Meet Program Goals in Accordance With Award Requirements (A-04-13-04017)
- January 30, 2015; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Alabama Hospital Settles Case Involving Excluded Individual
- January 29, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Four Florida Residents Sentenced to Federal Prison for Roles in $6 Million Miami Home Health Care Fraud Scheme
- January 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Sentenced to 16 Months in Prison for taking Bribes in Test-Referral scheme with New Jersey clinical lab
- January 29, 2015;U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Doctor And Receptionist Charged With Running "Pill Mill"
- January 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Brothers Plead Guilty To Conspiracy To Distribute Over $6.6 Million In Contraband Cigarettes
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).