- September 12, 2014
- CMS Has Yet To Enforce a Statutory Provision Related to Rural Health Clinics (OEI-05-13-00290)
- Washington Received Millions in Unallowable Bonus Payments (A-04-14-08028)
- CMS's Reliance on Ohio Licensure Requirements Did Not Always Ensure the Quality of Care Provided to Medicaid Hospice Beneficiaries (A-05-12-00086)
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: 1 CIA Closed
- September 11, 2014
- Spotlight On Medicaid: State Policies That Result in Inflated Federal Costs
- September 10, 2014
- Medicare Compliance Review of Cox Medical Center for 2010 and 2011 (A-07-12-05038)
- September 11, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Tax Return Preparation Franchise and Health Provider Business Sentenced to Prison for Tax Fraud, Healthcare Fraud and Money Laundering
- September 11, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- New York City Employee Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Million-Dollar Medicaid Fraud
- September 10, 2014; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Illinois Physician Practice Resolves Allegations of False and Fraudulent Medicare Claims
- September 9, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Columbia
- Area Chiropractor Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud In Scheme Involving Billings to D.C. Medicaid Program
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).