- January 26, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Vincent Healthcare for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-13-05052)
- The Ethiopian Public Health Institute Did Not Always Manage the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Funds or Meet Program Goals in Accordance With Award Requirements (A-04-13-04017)
- January 23, 2015
- Independent Attestation Review: National Institutes of Health Fiscal Year 2014 Detailed Accounting Submissions and Performance Summary Report for National Drug Control Activities and Accompanying Required Assertions (A-03-15-00352)
- Independent Attestation Review: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Fiscal Year 2014 Detailed Accounting Submission and Performance Summary Report for National Drug Control Activities and Accompanying Required Assertions (A-03-15-00353)
- January 23, 2015; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Ownership of Minnesota Pharmacy While Excluded Results in Settlement With OIG
- January 21, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Kentucky
- Kentuckiana Physician Charged With Prescribing Pain Medications That Resulted In The Deaths Of Five Patients
- January 21, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Physician Admits To Billing Medicare And Medicaid For Phantom Physical Therapy Services
- January 21, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Former Operator Of NYC Health Clinics Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To $12 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- January 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- South Shore Physicians Hospital Organization to Pay $1.775 Million for Alleged Kickbacks for Patient Referrals
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).