- June 18, 2013
- Multi-agency Taskforce Arrests 42 Orange Co., NY Fugitives in 6 Months
- June 17, 2013
- The Regional Extension Center Program in Texas Met the Scope of Services in Their Cooperative Agreements With the Office
of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (A-06-12-00023)
- Quality Software Services, Inc., Had Not Implemented Universal Serial Bus Device and Port Controls (A-04-12-05045)
- Anthem Health Plans of Maine, Inc., Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2003 Through 2005 (A-07-13-00405)
- Anthem Health Plans of Maine, Inc., Overstated Its Medicare Segment Pension Assets as of January 1, 2006 (A-07-13-00404)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2006 Through 2009 (A-07-12-00398)
- June 17, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Louisiana-based Health Care Company Sentenced in Texas to 97 Months in Prison in Connection with $6.7 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- June 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Eastern
District of New York
- Former New York State Senate Majority Leader Pedro Espada, Jr. Sentenced To Five Years' Imprisonment
- June 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Federal Jury Finds Brookfield Podiatrist Guilty of Medicare Fraud
- June 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Hagerstown Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To Health Care Fraud for Improperly Billing Medicare and Medicaid
- June 13, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Southern
District of Florida
- Former CEO of Miami Beach Community Health Center Sentenced in Six Million
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).