- March 7, 2014
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreements:
6 closed, 1 modified
- FY 2015 Congressional Budget Justification
- Operating Plan for FY 2014
- Medicare Compliance Review of Christus Santa Rosa Hospital for the Period January 1, 2010, Through June 30, 2012 (A-06-12-00068)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Christus Hospital - St. Elizabeth for the Period January 1, 2010, Through June 30, 2012 (A-06-13-00020)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Christus St. Frances Cabrini Hospital for the Period January 1, 2010, Through June 30, 2012 (A-06-13-00019)
- March 6, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Physician Pleads Guilty for Role in Detroit-Area Medicare Fraud Scheme
- March 3, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of North Dakota
- California Man Sentenced for Defrauding Medicare of $400,000
- February 28, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Indiana
- Plea: Conspiracy to Submit False Claims to Medicare
- February 28, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of New York
- A Physician and Employee of a Former Utica and Fulton Area Medical Practice Indicted
- February 27, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of
- Four Individuals Indicted And Arrested For Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).