- February 27, 2015
- Comparing Average Sales Prices and Average Manufacturer Prices for Medicare Part B Drugs: An Overview of 2013 (OEI-03-14-00520)
- 2015 Fall Legal Extern Position
- February 26, 2015
- Medicaid Fraud Control Units Statistical Data for Fiscal Year 2014
- February 24, 2015
- Health Reform Oversight Plan Fiscal
- Methodist Hospital Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-14-00005)
- Baptist Medical Center Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-14-00007)
- February 19, 2015
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Compassionate Care Hospice Group, Ltd.
- February 26, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Three Individuals Arrested for More Than $2.4 million in Medicare and Medicaid Fraud
- February 26, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Life Support Ambulance, Co-Owner, And Manager Sentenced For Health Care Fraud
- February 26, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Pennsylvania
- Former Hospice COO Charged with Health Care Fraud, Lying to a Federal Grand Jury
- February 25, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Medicare Beneficiary Pleads Guilty In Kickback Scheme Involving Ambulance Transport Services
- February 25, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit Area Patient Recruiter and Physical Therapist Convicted in $1.6 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).