- June 17, 2013
- The Regional Extension Center Program in Texas Met the Scope of Services in Their Cooperative Agreements With the Office
of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (A-06-12-00023)
- Quality Software Services, Inc., Had Not Implemented Universal Serial Bus Device and Port Controls (A-04-12-05045)
- Anthem Health Plans of Maine, Inc., Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2003 Through 2005 (A-07-13-00405)
- Anthem Health Plans of Maine, Inc., Overstated Its Medicare Segment Pension Assets as of January 1, 2006 (A-07-13-00404)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2006 Through 2009 (A-07-12-00398)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Overstated Its Medicare Segment Pension Assets and Understated Medicare's Share of the Excess Liabilities as of May 31, 2009 (A-07-12-00397)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Aibonito Mennonite General Hospital, Inc., for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-02-12-01032)
- June 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Hagerstown Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To Health Care Fraud for Improperly Billing Medicare and Medicaid
- June 13, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Southern
District of Florida
- Former CEO of Miami Beach Community Health Center Sentenced in Six Million
- June 12, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Virginia Doctor Indicted for Perjury in
- June 12, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Internist Admits Taking Cash Kickbacks for Patient Referrals
- June 12, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Louisiana
- Shreveport Doctor Sentenced For Health Care Fraud
- June 12, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Minnesota
- Apple Valley Woman Sentenced for Defrauding a Home Health Care Company and Medica
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).