- February 26, 2015
- Medicaid Fraud Control Units Statistical Data for Fiscal Year 2014
- February 24, 2015
- Health Reform Oversight Plan Fiscal
- Methodist Hospital Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-14-00005)
- Baptist Medical Center Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-14-00007)
- February 19, 2015
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Compassionate Care Hospice Group, Ltd.
- February 18, 2015
- CMS Made Payments Associated With Providers After Referring Individual Providers' Debts to the Department of the Treasury for Collection (A-02-12-01008)
- February 25, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit Area Patient Recruiter and Physical Therapist Convicted in $1.6 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- February 25, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Physician's Assistant Admits Taking More Than $70,000 In Bribes In Test-Referral Scheme With New Jersey Clinical Lab.
- February 25, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Tennessee
- Federal Indictments Returned Against Jackson-Area Residents In Health Care Fraud Scheme Targeting Medicare Card-Holders.
- February 25, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of West Virginia
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes.
- February 24, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Former Owner of Durable Medical Equipment Company Pleads Guilty in $5 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).