- September 23, 2014
- Podcast: Health Insurance Marketplaces Generally Protected Personally Identifiable Information but Could Improve Certain Information Security Controls
- Health Insurance Marketplaces Generally Protected Personally Identifiable Information but Could Improve Certain Information Security Controls (A-18-14-30011)
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ministry of Health, Did Not Always Manage President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Funds or Meet Program Goals in Accordance With Award Requirements (A-04-13-04015)
- September 22, 2014
- Medicare Fraud Strike Force in Miami to Receive Coveted Service to America Medals, the "Oscars" of Government Service
- September 19, 2014
- Podcast: Manufacturer Safeguards May Not Prevent Copayment Coupon Use for Part D Drugs
- Manufacturer Safeguards May Not Prevent Copayment Coupon Use for Part D Drugs (OEI-05-12-00540)
- September 22, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Former Owner of Los Angeles-Area Medical Equipment Supply Company Sentenced for $2.6 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- September 22, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Hospital and Cardiologist Settle False Claims Act Case
- September 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Missouri
- Cape Girardeau Neurosurgeon, Owner of Medical Device Supplier and Their Two Companies Indicted on Federal Anti-Kickback Charges
- September 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- Captured Fugitive Guilty of Health Care Fraud Violations
- September 18, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Three Patient Recruiters Sentenced in $20 Million Miami Health Care Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).