- July 29, 2015
- Podcast: Medicare Part B Overpaid Millions for Selected Outpatient Drugs
- Medicare Part B Overpaid Millions for Selected Outpatient Drugs (A-09-14-02024)
- Iowa Claimed Unallowable Federal Reimbursement for Some Medicaid Physician-Administered Drugs (A-07-14-06049)
- July 28, 2015
- Testimony of Gregory Demske
- Advisory Opinion 15-10
- Alleviate Wellness Center Received Unallowable Medicare Payments for Chiropractic Services (A-09-14-02027)
- July 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Oklahoma
- Hospice Company Owner Sentenced to Serve Three Years in Prison and Pay Over $2.5 Million in Restitution for Medicare Fraud
- July 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- Austin Doctor Heads to Prison for Health Care Fraud
- July 27, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit-Area Home Health Care Agency Owners Convicted in $33 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- July 23, 2015; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Minnesota Nursing Home Settles Case Involving Excluded Individual
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).