- December 17, 2014
- TrailBlazer Health Enterprises, LLC, Claimed Some Unallowable Medicare Excess Plan Costs for Fiscal Years 2005 Through 2011 (A-07-14-00444)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina Overstated Its Allocable Medicare Excess Plan Costs for Calendar Years 2006 Through 2011 (A-07-14-00445)
- December 16, 2014
- Medicare Compliance Review of Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-13-05051)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Boone Hospital for 2010 and 2011 (A-07-13-05043)
- The University of California at Irvine's Pilot Payroll Certification System Could Not Be Assessed (A-04-13-01027)
- HHS Agencies Did Not Accurately Report Some Conference Costs for Fiscal Year 2012 (A-03-13-03003)
- December 17, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Mastermind of $56 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme and Doctor Plead Guilty
- December 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Dallas-Based Physician and Home Health Agency Nursing Director Sentenced in $3 Million Medicare Fraud Conspiracy
- December 16, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of New York
- Suny Research Foundation To Pay $3.75 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Liability
- December 16, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Sentenced to 37 Months in Prison for Taking Bribes in Test-Referrals Scheme with New Jersey Clinical Lab
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).