- August 4, 2015
- Armando "Ana" Zamora and Abayomi Onajobi Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- July 31, 2015
- New York Improperly Claimed Some Child Care and Development Targeted Funds (A-02-12-02012)
- New Jersey Improperly Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Some Home Health Claims Submitted by Home Health Agencies (A-02-12-01012)
- July 30, 2015
- Podcast: Low Enrollment and Financial Losses May Affect CO-OPs' Ability To Repay Loans Provided Under the ACA
- Actual Enrollment and Profitability Was Lower Than Projections Made by the Consumer Operated and Oriented Plans and Might Affect Their Ability to Repay Loans Provided Under the Affordable Care Act (A-05-14-00055)
- Performance Data for the Senior Medicare Patrol Projects: July 2015 Performance Report (OEI-02-15-00100)
- August 3, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Los Angeles Pharmacist Sentenced to 18 Months in Prison for Medicare Part D Scheme
- July 31, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Former Chief Operating Officer Of Sacred Heart Hospital Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison For Conspiring In Kickback Scheme
- July 31, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- McAllen Area Doctor's Assistant Convicted in Illegal Kickback Scheme
- July 30, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Medical Device Manufacturer NuVasive Inc. to Pay $13.5 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- July 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Jersey City, New Jersey, Pediatrician Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison For Billing Medicaid or Bogus Treatments
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).