- May 26, 2015
- Century Ambulance Service, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- CMS's Reliance on New York Qualification Requirements Could Not Ensure the Quality of Care Provided to Medicaid Beneficiaries Receiving Home Health Services (A-02-11-01013)
- Some Pennsylvania Family Child Day Care Home Providers Did Not Always Comply With State Health and Safety Requirements (A-03-14-00250)
- May 22, 2015
- Daniel R. Levinson's Keynote Address at the 2015 HCCA Compliance Institute
Podcast | Video
- 1 New CIA Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- Medicare Compliance Review of Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City for 2011 and 2012 (A-07-14-05062)
- May 22, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit-Area Neurosurgeon Admits Causing Serious Bodily Injury to Patients in $11 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- May 21, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Assistant Administrator of Riverside General Hospital Sentenced to 40 Years in Prison for $116 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- May 21, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of California
- Watsonville Nursing Home Owners, Operators And Manager Agree To Pay $3.8 Million To Settle Allegations Of False Claims
- May 21, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Owner Of Parsippany-Based Diagnostic Testing Facility
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).