- November 26, 2014
- CAPTURED: Luis Marin
- Medicare Market Shares of Mail Order Diabetes Test Strips 3 Months After the Start of the National Mail Order Program (OEI-04-13-00682)
- Highmark Medicare Services, Inc., Overstated Its Allocable Medicare Postretirement Benefit Plan Costs for Calendar Years 2008 Through 2011 (A-07-14-00439)
- November 25, 2014
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation Did Not Always Refer Medicare Cost Reports and Reconcile Outlier Payments (A-07-10-02777)
- New Jersey Claimed Excessive Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments for Five County-Operated Psychiatric Facilities (A-02-13-01035)
- Massachusetts Made Incorrect Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Payments to Hospitals (A-01-13-00008)
- November 25, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- United States Files False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Las Vegas Hospice and Related Entities for Billing Medicare and Medicaid for Ineligible Patients
- November 25, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Former Parkland Hospital Employee Admits Stealing Patient Information to Market his Home Health Agency in Garland, Texas
- November 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Michigan
- Oakland County Brain and Spine Doctor Charged in Health Care Fraud Scheme
- November 21, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Middle
District of Pennsylvania
- Former Williamsport Resident Indicted For Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).