- May 23, 2013
- Arrested: Child Support Fugitive Joe Romero
- Podcast: Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver Program
- New York's Claims for Medicaid Services Provided Under Its Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver Program Did Not Comply With Certain Federal and State Requirements (A-02-10-01043)
- State False Claims Act Review Letters Updated: Hawaii and Illinois
- May 22, 2013
- Medicare Compliance Review of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the Period January 1, 2008, Through June 30, 2011 (A-09-12-02048)
- National Government Services Claimed Allowable Administrative Costs for Fiscal Years 2008 and 2009 Under Medicare Contract 00630 (A-05-11-00084)
- May 22, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Health Care Clinic Director Sentenced in Miami to 111 Months for His Role in $63 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- May 22, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Nevada
- Las Vegas Urology Practice Agrees To Pay U.S. Department Of Justice $1 Million to Settle Civil Health Care Fraud Allegations
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Kansas
- Pharmacist's Plea: Kidney Dialysis Patients Received Misbranded Drugs
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- Personal Assistant and Beneficiary Sentenced for Fraud on the Medicaid Home Services Program
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Renal Care to Pay $7.3 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).