- March 30, 2015
- Texas Claimed Unallowable Federal Reimbursement for Some Family Planning Services (A-06-11-00016)
- Wisconsin Received Some Unallowable Bonus Payments (A-04-13-08021)
- March 27, 2015
- Maryland Misallocated Millions to Establishment Grants for a Health Insurance Marketplace (A-01-14-02503)
- March 26, 2015
- Podcast: Antipsychotic Drugs Prescribed for Children Enrolled in Medicaid
- Second-Generation Antipsychotic Drug Use Among Medicaid-Enrolled Children: Quality-of-Care Concerns (OEI-07-12-00320)
- March 25, 2015
- Advisory Opinion 15-04
- March 25, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Federal Jury Finds Husband And Wife Guilty Of Operating A Clinic To Defraud Medicare
- March 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Sentenced to Nine Months in Prison for Taking Cash Kickbacks on Patient Referrals, failing to report nearly $1 million in income
- March 23, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Michigan
- Portage Hospital Pays $4.44 Million To Resolve Voluntary Disclosure Regarding False Medicare Claims For Home Health Care Services
- March 23, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Michigan Physician Pleads Guilty for Role in $3.6 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).