- May 25, 2016
- Connecticut Did Not Comply With Federal and State Requirements for Critical Incidents Involving Developmentally Disabled Medicaid Beneficiaries (A-01-14-00002)
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List:
1 CIA Alias Added
- May 24, 2016
- Testimony of Ann Maxwell
- Medicaid: Vulnerabilities Related to Provider Enrollment and Ownership Disclosure (OEI-04-11-00590)
- Medicare: Vulnerabilities Related to Provider Enrollment and Ownership Disclosure (OEI-04-11-00591)
- Medicaid Enhanced Provider Enrollment Screenings Have Not Been Fully Implemented (OEI-05-13-00520)
- May 24, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Bristol Woman, 2 Others Charged with Health Care Fraud
- May 20, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Local Physician Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud
- May 20, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Puerto Rico
- Government Reaches $2.5 Million Settlement in Healthcare Fraud Matter
- May 18, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Missouri
- Jefferson City Physician Pleads Guilty to Making False Statements
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).