- June 29, 2015
- SAMHSA Has Improved Outcome Reporting for the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant (OEI-04-12-00160)
- June 25, 2015
- ARRESTED: Michael Paul Marsh
- CMS's Reliance on Accreditation Surveys Could Not Ensure the Quality of Care Provided to Medicare Hospice Beneficiaries by The Community Hospice, Inc. (A-02-11-01027)
- June 24, 2015
- Hebrew Homes Health Network, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- June 23, 2015
- Ensuring the Integrity of Medicare Part D (OEI-03-15-00180)
- Questionable Billing and Geographic Hotspots Point to Potential Fraud and Abuse in Medicare Part D (OEI-02-15-00190)
- June 26, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Former OtisMed CEO Sentenced for Selling Unapproved Surgical Devices
- June 26, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Missouri
- Local Physician Sentenced on Health Care Fraud Charges
- June 24, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owners of Orlando Health Care Clinic Plead Guilty to Engaging in $2.5 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- June 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- Long Island Doctor Pleads Guilty To Health Care Fraud And Obstruction Of Medicare Audit
- June 23, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- APRN Admits Receiving Kickbacks from Drug Company for Prescribing Pain Medication
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).