- July 28, 2014
- Nueva Estafa Dirigido a Las Familias de los Niños Migrantes
- Fraud Alert: New Fraud Scheme Targeting Families of Unaccompanied Children
- Some Michigan Child Care Home Providers Did Not Always Comply With State Health and Safety Licensing Requirements (A-05-13-00031)
- Advisory Opinion 14-05
- July 25, 2014
- The Medicare Contractor for Jurisdiction 14 Overpaid Providers for Selected Outpatient Drugs (A-01-13-00504)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Good Samaritan Hospital for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-09-13-02008)
- July 25, 2014; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Florida Doctor Settles Case Involving False Claims Allegations
- July 24, 2014; Office of Inspector General; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Tennessee Senior Living Community Chain Settles Case Involving Allegations of Employing Excluded Individuals
- July 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Doctor Convicted of Health Care Fraud Violations
- July 24, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Virginia
- Hacker Charged with Breaching Multiple Government Computers and Stealing Thousands of Employee and Financial Records
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).