- July 31, 2015
- New York Improperly Claimed Some Child Care and Development Targeted Funds (A-02-12-02012)
- New Jersey Improperly Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for Some Home Health Claims Submitted by Home Health Agencies (A-02-12-01012)
- July 30, 2015
- Podcast: Low Enrollment and Financial Losses May Affect CO-OPs' Ability To Repay Loans Provided Under the ACA
- Actual Enrollment and Profitability Was Lower Than Projections Made by the Consumer Operated and Oriented Plans and Might Affect Their Ability to Repay Loans Provided Under the Affordable Care Act (A-05-14-00055)
- Performance Data for the Senior Medicare Patrol Projects: July 2015 Performance Report (OEI-02-15-00100)
- Job Opening: Experienced Litigation Attorney; Application Deadline is August 13
- July 30, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Medical Device Manufacturer NuVasive Inc. to Pay $13.5 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- July 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Jersey City, New Jersey, Pediatrician Sentenced To 21 Months In Prison For Billing Medicaid or Bogus Treatments
- July 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Oklahoma
- Hospice Company Owner Sentenced to Serve Three Years in Prison and Pay Over $2.5 Million in Restitution for Medicare Fraud
- July 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- Austin Doctor Heads to Prison for Health Care Fraud
- July 27, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit-Area Home Health Care Agency Owners Convicted in $33 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).