- May 28, 2015
- Fiscal Year 2015 HHS OIG Work Plan Mid-Year Update
- 2 New CIAs Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- Chase Brexton Health Care Complied With the Requirements of a Community Health Center Grant Funded Under the Affordable Care Act (A-03-14-03303)
- Medical Reserve Corps Volunteers in New York and New Jersey During Superstorm Sandy (OEI-04-13-00350)
- May 27, 2015
- National Government Services, Inc., Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2007 Through 2009 (A-07-14-00452)
- Cox Medical Center Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-15-00004)
- May 27, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers to Pay $7.5 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- May 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Area Psychologist Pleads In Nationwide Medicare Fraud Strike Force Takedown
- May 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Idaho
- California Supplier of Oxycodone and Boise Heroin and Oxycodone Dealer Sentenced in Federal Court
- May 27, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Hamilton Health Center Agrees To Settlement Of Federal Civil Matter
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).