- June 19, 2013
- Medicare Compliance Review of Community Regional Medical Center (A-09-12-02071)
- Spectrum Rehabilitation, LLC, Claimed Unallowable Medicare Part B Reimbursement for Outpatient Therapy Services (A-02-11-01044)
- Wisconsin Claimed Medicaid Reimbursement for High-Dollar Inpatient Services That Were Unallowable (A-05-11-00037)
- Anthem Health Plans of New Hampshire, Inc., Did Not Claim Some Allowable Medicare Pension Costs for Fiscal Years 2003 Through 2005 (A-07-13-00407)
- The University of Colorado Denver Did Not Always Claim Selected Costs Charged Directly to Department of Health and Human Services Awards in Accordance With Federal Regulations (A-07-11-06013)
- Medicare Compliance Review of the Brooklyn Hospital Center for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-02-12-01021)
- June 18, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Texas
- Ambulance Company Owner and Operator Heads to Federal Prison
- June 18, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Medical Business Owner Indicted for Medicaid Fraud
- June 17, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Eastern of Texas
- Former Shelby County Couple Indicted for Health Care Fraud Violations
- June 17, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Louisiana-based Health Care Company Sentenced in Texas to 97 Months in Prison in Connection with $6.7 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- June 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Eastern
District of New York
- Former New York State Senate Majority Leader Pedro Espada, Jr. Sentenced To Five Years' Imprisonment
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).