- June 30, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of the University of Kentucky HealthCare for 2011 and 2012 (A-04-13-08026)
- June 29, 2015
- SAMHSA Has Improved Outcome Reporting for the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant (OEI-04-12-00160)
- June 25, 2015
- ARRESTED: Michael Paul Marsh
- CMS's Reliance on Accreditation Surveys Could Not Ensure the Quality of Care Provided to Medicare Hospice Beneficiaries by The Community Hospice, Inc. (A-02-11-01027)
- June 24, 2015
- Hebrew Homes Health Network, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- June 23, 2015
- Ensuring the Integrity of Medicare Part D (OEI-03-15-00180)
- June 29, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Former Owner of Medical Equipment Supply Company Sentenced for $3.5 Million Medicare and Medi-Cal Fraud Scheme
- June 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Miami Couple Sentenced For Operating Clinic To Defraud Medicare
- June 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of California
- John Muir Health Agrees To Pay $550,000 To Resolve False Claims Allegations
- June 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Toms River, New Jersey, Sports Medicine Doctor Admits Accepting $60,000 In Cash Bribes For Prescription Referrals, Health Care Fraud
- June 29, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Indiana
- United States Attorney's Office recovers $1.5 million in case against home healthcare company
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).