- December 5, 2013
- Noridian Healthcare Solutions, LLC, Inappropriately Paid Hospitals' Medicare Claims Subject to the Postacute Care Transfer Policy in Jurisdiction 2 (A-09-13-02035)
- December 4, 2013
- Medicare Compliance Review of JFK Medical Center for Calendar Years 2009 and 2010 (A-04-12-07032)
- The Office for Civil Rights Did Not Meet All Federal Requirements in Its Oversight and Enforcement of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Security Rule (A-04-11-05025)
- December 3, 2013
- November 2013 OIG Monthly Update
- December 2, 2013
- Advisory Opinion 13-19
- Maryland Claimed Unallowable Federal Reimbursement for Some Medicaid Physician-Administered Drugs (A-03-12-00200)
- December 4, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Miami Home Health Company Owner and Recruiter Sentenced for Role in $48 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- December 4, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Kentucky
- Louisville Physician Charged With Multiple Counts of Unlawful Distribution of Controlled Substances, Healthcare Fraud and Money Laundering
- December 4, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of California
- Three Defendants Convicted In $3.2M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- December 3, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Three Patient Recruiters for Miami Home Health Company Plead Guilty for Roles in $48 Million Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).