- April 1, 2015
- Review of the Accounting Structure Used for the Administration of Premium Tax Credits (OEI-06-14-00590)
- Cahaba Government Benefit Administrators, LLC, Did Not Always Refer Medicare Cost Reports and Reconcile Outlier Payments (A-05-11-00019)
- CAPTURED: William Acosta
- March 31, 2015
- Video: HHS-OIG testifies about Medicare Fraud
- Video: HHS-OIG testifies on the 340B Drug Pricing Program
- March 30, 2015
- Texas Claimed Unallowable Federal Reimbursement for Some Family Planning Services (A-06-11-00016)
- March 31, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Ohio-Based Health System Pays United States $10 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
- March 31, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Ambulance Company Co-Owner Sentenced To Six Years For Fraud
- March 31, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Two New Jersey Doctors Sentenced To Prison For Taking Bribes In Test-Referrals Scheme With New Jersey Clinical Lab
- March 31, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Puerto Rico
- PR Department Of Health Employee And Another Individual Indicted For Theft Of Government Records And Aggravated Identity Theft
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).