- March 6, 2014
- LEIE Database Updated with February 2014 Exclusions and Reinstatements
- High-Risk Security Vulnerabilities Identified During Reviews of Information Technology General Controls at State Medicaid Agencies (A-07-14-00433)
- March 5, 2014
- Podcast: February OIG Monthly Update
- March 4, 2014
- Testimony of Robert A. Vito
- Less Than Half of Part D Sponsors Voluntarily Reported Data on Potential Fraud and Abuse (OEI-03-13-00030)
- CMS Regularly Reviews Part C Reporting Requirements Data, But Its Followup and Use of the Data Are Limited (OEI-03-11-00720)
- March 3, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of North Dakota
- California Man Sentenced for Defrauding Medicare of $400,000
- February 28, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Indiana
- Plea: Conspiracy to Submit False Claims to Medicare
- February 28, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of New York
- A Physician and Employee of a Former Utica and Fulton Area Medical Practice Indicted
- February 27, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of
- Four Individuals Indicted And Arrested For Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).