- December 10, 2013
- LEIE Database Updated with November 2013 Exclusions and Reinstatements
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Three New CIAs Added
- Not All Recommended Fraud Safeguards Have Been Implemented in Hospital EHR Technology (OEI-01-11-00570)
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Vincent's Medical Center for Calendar Years 2009 and 2010 (A-04-12-08013)
- Medicare Compliance Review of St. Elizabeth's Medical Center for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-01-12-00528)
- The Council on Rural Service Programs, Inc., Claimed Unallowable Head Start Costs (A-05-12-00089)
- December 10, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of South Dakota
- Wanblee Man Pleads Not Guilty To
Making False Statements to Obtain
- December 9, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- Government Intervenes in False Claims Lawsuit against IPC the Hospitalist Co. Inc. Alleging Overbilling of Physician Services
- December 9, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Western
District of New York
- Former Doctor Sentenced To Home Detention for Health Care Fraud Convictions
- December 5, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Western
District of Texas
- Owner of DTS Medical Supply Company in Devine, TX, And Two Employees Charged In Connection With $3.5 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).