- May 29, 2015
- ARRESTED: Child Support Deadbeat Raymond Payne
- 1 New CIA and aliases Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- East Harlem Council for Human Services, Inc., Complied With Federal Requirements Related to Its Affordable Care Act-Funded Community Health Center Fund Grant (A-02-14-02021)
- May 28, 2015
- Fiscal Year 2015 HHS OIG Work Plan Mid-Year Update
- 2 New CIAs Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- Chase Brexton Health Care Complied With the Requirements of a Community Health Center Grant Funded Under the Affordable Care Act (A-03-14-03303)
- May 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Garden State Cardiovascular Specialists P.C. Agrees To Pay $3.6 Million For Allegedly Submitting False Claims To Federal Health Care Programs
- May 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Central District of California
- Valley Duo that Bilked Medicare by Billing Nearly $2 Million for Unneeded Power Wheelchairs Found Guilty of Federal Fraud Charges
- May 28, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Pain Clinic Owners, Distributors and Runners Indicted for Allegedly Conspiring to Operate "Pill Mills"
- May 27, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers to Pay $7.5 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).