- November 25, 2015
- WANTED: Child Support Deadbeat Christopher Carroll
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreements: Aventis, Inc, Sanofi US Services, Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, US LLC and Genzyme Corporation
- November 24, 2015
- Part B Payments for 340B Purchased Drugs (OEI-12-14-00030)
- November 23, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of Sierra View Medical Center (A-09-14-02039)
- National Government Services, Inc., Made Medicare Payments for Diabetic Test Strips When Beneficiaries Had Not Nearly Exhausted Previously Dispensed Supplies (A-09-15-02001)
- November 20, 2015
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Addendum)
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces $370 Million Civil Fraud Settlement Against Novartis Pharmaceuticals For Kickback Scheme Involving High-Priced Prescription Drugs, Along With $20 Million Forfeiture Of Proceeds From The Scheme
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Houston Durable Medical Equipment Health Care Companies Sentenced for $3.4 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Tennessee
- Three Indicted In Medical Equipment Kickback Scheme
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Rhode Island
- Former Business Executive Indicted for Failing to Pay More than $250,000 in Child Support Obligations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).