- October 21, 2014
- Advisory Opinion 14-10
- Penetration Test of the Food and Drug Administration's Computer Network (A-18-13-30331)
- Awards Recognize Accomplishments of Inspector General Community
- October 20, 2014
- Office of Counsel Industry Guidance Branch Attorney Position
- October 17, 2014
- Interim Final Rule:
Medicare Program; Final Waivers in Connection With the Shared Savings Program; Continuation of Effectiveness and Extension of Timeline for Publication of Final Rule
- October 15, 2014
- Medicare Compliance Review of Mission Hospital for the Period January 1, 2011, through December 31, 2012 (A-04-14-03077)
- October 20, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- President of Houston Hospital and Three Others Convicted in $158 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- October 20, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Suburban Dermatologist Convicted Of Cheating Medicare And Private Insurers Of $2.6 Million In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- October 20, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Ohio
- Akron doctor pleads guilty to illegally prescribing painkillers
- October 17, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Operators of Houston Area Diagnostic Centers Agree to Pay $2.6 Million to Settle Alleged False Claims Act Violations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).