- May 21, 2013
- Las Vegas Urology, LLC Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- May 2013 Recovery Act Quality Control Audit Review (under Audit Activities)
- May 20, 2013
- Jahaziel Garcia Gonzalez Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- May 17, 2013
- OIG Finalizes Regulation Permitting State Medicaid Fraud Control Units to Seek Permission to Receive Federal Matching for Data Mining
- North Carolina Medicaid Overpaid Hospitals for Some Inpatient Services That Medicare Paid (A-04-11-06137)
- The Ohio Medicaid Program Could Significantly Lower Payment Rates for Selected Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies (A-05-12-00038)
- May 16, 2013; U.S. Attorney: District of
- $1.2 Million Settlement With Durable Medical Equipment Company, International Rehabilitative Sciences D/B/A RS Medical Resolves South Carolina False Claims Act Lawsuit
- May 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Orthofix Territory Manager Convicted for Committing Health Care Fraud and Paying Kickbacks
- May 14, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice & Department of Health and Human Services
- Medicare Fraud Strike Force Charges 89 Individuals for Approximately $223 Million in False Billing
- May 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Central
District of California
- Los Angeles-Area Residents Accused of Attempting to Bilk Medicare of $22 Million Arrested as Part of Nationwide Crackdown
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).