- November 19, 2014
- WANTED: Jorge Portillo
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List: 2 CIAs Added
- November 18, 2014
- 2014 Top Management and Performance Challenges
- November 13, 2014
- CMS Needs To Do More To Improve Medicaid Children's Utilization of Preventive Screening Services (OEI-05-13-00690)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina Overstated Its Allocable Medicare Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan III Costs for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-07-14-00442)
- CareAll, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List Under Multiple Names
- November 19, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Central
District of California
- San Fernando Valley Doctor Resolves Lawsuit that Alleged Fraudulent and Improper Pain Management Billing Practices
- November 19, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Oklahoma
- Hospice Company Owner Found Guilty of Committing Medicare Fraud, Conspiracy, Obstruction of Federal Audit, and Making False Statements
- November 19, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Eleven Individuals Charged for Their Role in Medicare and Medicaid Fraud Scheme Executed in Florida, Nicaragua, and the Dominican Republic
- November 19, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Medical Clinic Owners Indicted for Medicare and Medicaid Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).