- September 16, 2014
- Podcast: Medicare Part B Prescription Drug Dispensing Fee Payments
- Medicare Part B Prescription Drug Dispensing and Supplying Fee Payment Rates Are Considerably Higher Than the Rates Paid by Other Government Programs (A-06-12-00038)
- OIG Review of Allegations of Interference in OHRP Compliance Determination for SUPPORT (OIG-12-14-04)
- The Office for Human Research Protections' Evaluation of the Surfactant, Positive Pressure, and Oxygenation Randomized Trial (OEI-01-14-00560)
- September 15, 2014
- The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Administered Its Superfund Appropriations During Fiscal Year 2013 in Accordance With Federal Requirements (A-04-14-04024)
- Alabama Withdrew Excessive Federal Medicaid Funds for Fiscal Years 2010 Through 2012 (A-06-13-00026)
- September 15, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Episcopal Ministries to the Aging Inc. to Pay $1.3 Million for Allegedly Causing Submission of Claims for Unreasonable or Unnecessary Rehabilitation Therapy at Skilled Nursing Facility
- September 15, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Owner Of Alpha Diagnostics Indicted For $7.5 Million Health Care Fraud Scheme
- September 11, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Louisiana
- Shreveport Woman Pleads Guilty to Health Ccare Fraud, Wire Fraud
- September 11, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Tax Return Preparation Franchise and Health Provider Business Sentenced to Prison for Tax Fraud, Healthcare Fraud and Money Laundering
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).