- May 22, 2013
- Medicare Compliance Review of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the Period January 1, 2008, Through June 30, 2011 (A-09-12-02048)
- National Government Services Claimed Allowable Administrative Costs for Fiscal Years 2008 and 2009 Under Medicare Contract 00630 (A-05-11-00084)
- May 21, 2013
- Las Vegas Urology, LLC Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- May 2013 Recovery Act Quality Control Audit Review (under Audit Activities)
- May 20, 2013
- Jahaziel Garcia Gonzalez Added to Most Wanted Fugitives List
- May 17, 2013
- OIG Finalizes Regulation Permitting State Medicaid Fraud Control Units to Seek Permission to Receive Federal Matching for Data Mining
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Renal Care to Pay $7.3 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- May 21, 2013; U.S. Attorney; Eastern
District of New York
- Most Wanted "Deadbeat Parent" Sentenced to 31 Months' Imprisonment for Fleeing to Evade over $1 Million in Child Support Obligations
- May 20, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Laurel Man Sentenced To 20 Years in Prison for Producing Child Pornography
- May 16, 2013; U.S. Attorney: District of
- $1.2 Million Settlement With Durable Medical Equipment Company, International Rehabilitative Sciences D/B/A RS Medical Resolves South Carolina False Claims Act Lawsuit
- May 14, 2013; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Orthofix Territory Manager Convicted for Committing Health Care Fraud and Paying Kickbacks
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2013 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2013.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).