- March 10, 2014
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreements:
3 New CIAs Added
- Butler Memorial Hospital Incorrectly Billed Medicare Inpatient Claims With Kwashiorkor (A-03-13-00014)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Nebraska Medical Center for Calendar Years 2010 and 2011 (A-07-12-05037)
- Medicaid Fraud Control Units Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report (OEI-06-13-00340)
- Medicaid Fraud Control Units 2013 Statistics Interactive Map and Chart
- March 7, 2014
- FY 2015 Congressional Budget Justification
- March 7, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces Medicaid Fraud Charges Against Postal Employee And Spouse
- March 6, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Physician Pleads Guilty for Role in Detroit-Area Medicare Fraud Scheme
- March 3, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of North Dakota
- California Man Sentenced for Defrauding Medicare of $400,000
- February 28, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Indiana
- Plea: Conspiracy to Submit False Claims to Medicare
Let's start by choosing a topic
Unimplemented OIG recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).