- July 27, 2015
- Testimony of Gregory Demske
- Advisory Opinion 15-10
- Alleviate Wellness Center Received Unallowable Medicare Payments for Chiropractic Services (A-09-14-02027)
- Palmetto Government Benefits Administrator Did Not Always Refer Medicare Cost Reports and Reconcile Outlier Payments in
Jurisdiction 1 (A-07-13-02795)
- July 27, 2015
- Medicare Contractors' Payments to Providers for Hospital Outpatient Dental Services in Jurisdiction K Did Not Comply With Medicare Requirements (A-06-14-00022)
- Hospice of New York, LLC, Improperly Claimed Medicare Reimbursement for Some Hospice Services (A-02-13-01001)
- July 27, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Detroit-Area Home Health Care Agency Owners Convicted in $33 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Detroit Home Health Care Companies Sentenced to 80 Months in Prison for Role in $12.6 Million Fraud Scheme
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of California
- Stockton Oncologist Pays $736,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- Board Certified Obstetrician And Gynecologist Agrees To Civil Fraud Settlement In Conjunction With Deferred Prosecution In Medicare And Medicaid Fraud Investigation
- July 24, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Texas
- Dallas County Woman Admits Defrauding Medicaid
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).