- July 6, 2015
- Not All States Reported Medicaid Managed Care Encounter Data as Required (OEI-07-13-00120)
- Arkansas Made Incorrect Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Payments to Hospitals (A-06-14-00010)
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation Overpaid a Provider That Incorrectly Billed for Aflibercept (A-06-14-00051)
- July 1, 2015
- Community Health Network, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- CMS's Reliance on New Jersey Licensure Requirements Could Not Ensure the Quality of Care Provided to Medicaid Hospice Beneficiaries (A-02-11-01024)
- Skilled Nursing Facility Billing for Changes in Therapy: Improvements are Needed (OEI-02-13-00611)
- July 2, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Government Settles False Claims Act Allegations Against American Access Care Holdings, LLC
- July 1, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Florida
- Five Individuals Sentenced for Their Role in Medicare and Medicaid Fraud Scheme in Florida, Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic
- July 1, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of New Mexico
- Santa Fe Physician Arraigned on Federal Indictment Alleging Scheme to Defraud Medicare and Other Health Care Benefit Programs
- June 30, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Indiana
- United States Attorney's Office recovers over twenty million dollars in case against Community Health Network
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).