- September 19, 2014
- Podcast: Manufacturer Safeguards May Not Prevent Copayment Coupon Use for Part D Drugs
- Manufacturer Safeguards May Not Prevent Copayment Coupon Use for Part D Drugs (OEI-05-12-00540)
- Special Advisory Bulletin: Pharmaceutical Manufacturer Copayment Coupons
- September 17, 2014
- Podcast: Hospital Emergency Preparedness and Response During Superstorm Sandy
- Hospital Emergency Preparedness and Response During Superstorm Sandy (OEI-06-13-00260)
- 2015 Spring Legal Extern Position
- September 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- Captured Fugitive Guilty of Health Care Fraud Violations
- September 18, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Three Patient Recruiters Sentenced in $20 Million Miami Health Care Fraud Scheme
- September 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Virginia
- Medicaid Provider and Wife Convicted of Health Care Fraud
- September 17, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Florida Home Health Care Company and Its Owners Agree to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations for $1.65 Million
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).