- August 21, 2014
- Medicare Fraud Strike Force
- August 20, 2014
- Video: Report Fraud:
HHS-OIG Hotline Operations
- Questionable Billing for Medicaid Pediatric Dental Services in Louisiana (OEI-02-14-00120)
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Dispute Resolution Could Be Improved (OEI-05-11-00580)
- August 19, 2014
- Community Health Systems, Inc. Added to Corporate Integrity Agreement List
- August 18, 2014
- Podcast: Compliance with Federal Regulations for Reporting Allegations of Abuse or Neglect
- August 21, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Ohio
- Westlake Cardiologist Indicted For Performing Unnecessary Medical Procedures and Tests to Overbill Insurers by $7.2 Million
- August 21, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Baltimore Man Sentenced to Prison for Armed Commercial Burglaries and a Home Invasion Robbery
- August 20, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Michigan Home Health Agency Owner Pleads Guilty to Participating in $22 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- August 20, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of California
- San Francisco and Los Banos Doctor Sentenced To Two Years in Prison in $3.2M Medicare Fraud Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).